Created by the Cisco Networking Academy community, Packet Tracer Know How helps new users become familiar with the network configuration simulation tool
- Learn to navigate the main user interface
- Understand the difference between logical and physical views
- Build a simple network topology
The Packet Tracer Know How 101 course is available for any person even if they’re not affiliated with an Academy.
The public is able to sign up by following these steps:
- Go to Cisco Networking Academy (http://www.netacad.com/)
- Go to the ‘About Us’ tag
- Click ‘Packet Tracer’
- Scroll down and click ‘Sign Up’
- Enter the First and Last Name, Email Address and Text Verification
- Click ‘Enroll Now’
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.