From Lockheed Martin:
The safety and wellbeing of students, teachers, volunteers, and Lockheed Martin employees is our top priority. With the COVID-19 pandemic, the Lockheed Martin Code Quest® and CYBERQUEST® Competitions will be held virtually in 2022.
CYBERQUEST 2022 will be Saturday April 2, 2022
CYBERQUEST is Lockheed Martin’s annual high school cyber competition. During the 2 1/2-hour competition, teams of students work together to solve cybersecurity challenges in a Capture the Flag (CTF) format includes: Multi-Step intrusion scenario, Stenography, Reverse Engineering, Full OS Hacks, Packet Capture, and Web Exploits.
- General registration: January 25 – March 4, 2022
- Priority registration is available for Code Quest Academy participating schools: January 17 – January 24, 2022
- For a glimpse into what CYBERQUEST is like, visit www.lockheedmartin.com/cyberquest
- For questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Code Quest 2022 will be Saturday, April 30, 2022
Each year, Lockheed Martin hosts Code Quest, an annual computer programming competition where teams of two to three high school students work together to solve problems by using JAVA, Python, C#, and/or C++ programming to complete the “quest”. The problem set consists of 20 to 30 challenging problems created by Lockheed Martin engineers and computer programmers.
- General registration: February 14 – April 3, 2022
- Priority registration is available for Code Quest Academy participating schools: January 24 – February 13, 2022
- For a glimpse into what Code Quest is like, visit www.lockheedmartin.com/codequest
- For questions, contact us at email@example.com
*PRIORITY REGISTRATION for Code Quest Academy Schools
Early priority registration is available for schools participating in the 2021 – 2022 Code Quest Academy Mentoring Program only. Schools who did not participate in Code Quest Academy should register during the general registration period.
Participating schools of the Code Quest Academy Mentoring Program are not automatically registered for Code Quest or CYBERQUEST Competitions. Registration is required to join the 2022 Code Quest or CYBERQUEST Competition(s). Code Quest Academy schools can also register during general registration. Please see the Official Rules on the websites for team eligibility.