InTEACT invites all interested members along to a planning day exploring the Networking and Cyber Security course. Event details are below:
Date: Friday 10 December
Time: 9:30am – 3pm
Location: Lake Tuggeranong College
Come along to meet other InTEACT members and discuss the following:
- Assessment of the Unit 1 content in the BSSS Networking and Cyber course
- Developing a semester program – looking at what to teacher and sequencing of content
- Identifying resources for teaching the units
- Finding out more about the InTEACT Networking pilot, and the infrastructure available to support teachers without access to their own hardware
- Acquiring hardware resources to assist with teaching the course
If you’re teaching networking in Year 9/10, you may also find the discussion useful given the introductory content in Year 11/12 overlaps with some expectations in the Year 9/10 band of the Australian Curriculum.
If you’re keen to attend, RSVP to Mariette on email@example.com
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.