Block Crafters are looking for staff to assist with weekend workshops and thought our InTEACT members might be interested.
Block Crafters Coding & Robotics for Kids is looking for the services of a proactive Club Leader to work in their close-knit team in North Canberra.
Leading a group of children with another team member, you will utilise your natural management and organisational skills. The team support aspect of your role will encompass tuition for children (ages 7-15 years) in a fun, sensitive and caring environment.
No prior experience necessary, however, if you have a keen desire to be part of this exciting and growing “industry of the future” that welcomes both female and male, this could be your chance.
You will Liaison with parents, and undertake general administration, and support (where required).
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE Qualifications:
• WWVP ACT Card – Worker (Required)
• First Aid (Required)
• CCB registration in ACT (will provide information)
• Any prior technology sector certifications is a plus but not required
• Drivers Licence and access to a vehicle Experience:
• Any Educating Experience is a plus but not required Skills:
• Computer Literate (having sufficient knowledge and skill to be able to use computers, familiar with the Windows Operating System of a computer)
• Excellent verbal skills
• Organised, time orientated and responsible
• Able to lift moderately heavy equipment
• Basic to intermediate Computer knowledge of hardware and software.
• Programming in any language e.g: HTML, Python, Java or similar (optional) Availability:
• Saturdays during School Term
• Opportunity for more hours during School Holidays Monday to Friday
• Opportunity for more hours during the week as more venues open in North Canberra Region Start date between asap to Mid-October.
Job Type: Casual Salary: $15.00 to $23.00 /hour
Contact Kira Ueckermann <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.