Exite Camps are a worldwide IBM initiative to encourage girls in Years 8-10 to study and pursue careers in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM). IBM, in conjunction with the Australian National University, are hosting an Exite Camp these holidays from 5th – 7th October at ANU and the IBM Canberra offices.
The program includes a range of activities over the three days, including:
- Presentations from leading Canberra women in technology;
- Robotics activities;
- Human-Computer Interfaces using eye tracking technology;
- Artificial Intelligence activities;
- Introduction to the Internet of Things (IoT); and
- Tours of the ANU Cmpaus and IBM Australian Development office.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.