RECOGNISE OUTSTANDING TALENT & SOLUTIONS FOCUSED INNOVATORS
Calling all teacher practitioners / education leaders …
Who do you know, worthy of recognition for …
- Influential impact in promoting technology in education;
- Engaging students in technology pathways;
- Developing capacity of self and other professional colleagues in innovative use of technology;
- Building community / industry partnerships to foster effective implementation of technology;
- Being a technology change agent;
- Sharing technology expertise via professional forums / associations, design of learning resources, published articles;
- Creating a legacy of technology enhancement in roles undertaken;
Through InTEACT, your local professional association for educators of ICT and specialist Computer Studies, nominations are open for …
Educator of the Year for 2017
Leader of the Year for 2017
These awards recognise the work of ACT teachers in the effective use of information and communication technologies in education.
Everyone knows an influential practitioner and/or leader … who will you nominate? … is it you?
Nominations are due by the 30th of September 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The nomination form is available here. Download the nomination form (read only) and open in Word.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.